international photographer guide for new zealand, united states, united kingdom & canada
If we could pick one word to describe a photographer, it would be storyteller.
Our mission is to work with talented photographers, wherever they may be. In doing so, we are confident that those storytelling qualities, will finally make it to the printed page through our wedding zines®.
We’re aware that your job is already demanding enough, So we’re here to help. If you’re not familiar with our wedding zines®, they are the contemporary storytelling wedding album. WE ADHERE TO A STRICT QUALITY STANDARD AND OUR PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS.
- 210mm/8.3inches (width) x 270mm/10.6inches (height)
- 100 spreads, 200 pages (PERFECT BIND)
- Between 250 and 400 photographs
- Unlimited wording from each couple, giving the wedding zine further character
- Order quantities of 2 through 13
- Acid-free, archival and environmentally certified paper stocks (we’re paper people!)
- Velvet celloglazed cover
- Additional options for foiling and lettering are also available
- Premium packaging, meaning you don’t need to repackage
- Shipping times of no more than 7 working days (UK, US and Canada)
- option to order additional samples through your trade login
OF ALL THE ABOVE,we believe it’s the sheer volume of photos we feature that distinguishes wedding zines from conventional albums, AND ENABLES A STORY OF THE WEDDING DAY TO BE TOLD.
If you haven’t already, you’ll find browsing our FAQs very helpful. You’ll find the retail ones here, and wholesale here.
If you’ve read to this point, WE'RE GLAD THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OUR WEDDING ZINES AND WE HAVE JUST ONE MORE IMPORTANT BIT OF INFORMATION FOR YOU. We’ve gone to the effort of contacting the following departments on your behalf regarding tariffs and import duties.
- Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs (UK)
- US Customs & Border Protection
- Canada Border Services Agency
- New Zealand Customs Department
Part of our service to you includes appropriately classifying our wedding zines per the Harmonized Tariff System (HTS) and we provide all of the paperwork for your respective border agency.
The good news is that for all of the countries listed above, wedding zines are NOT subject to any import duties or tariffs. if you would like a formal document confirming this, please don't hesitate to ask us for it.
Finally, before we can begin working together, we’ll need you to sign and return our standard wholesale agreement. You can request one here.
If we have missed something or you have further questions, please feel free to send us an email and we’ll get straight back to you.